Dealing with our utilities company

Updates for the Holidays Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that good stuff. The Holidays are over, time to get back to work. I’ve been clearing brush, cutting more trees, and getting everything in order so I can start stacking logs ASAP. Still want to get the roof on before summer (April – June). I have started cutting the concrete forms out, but my saw died. I found another one on Craigslist, and the guy also had a builder’s level- for $50. Wow! Those things are usually a couple hundred bucks. I finally sat down with the city and … Continue reading Dealing with our utilities company

On the edge of change

I keep bending the forks I love this tractor, but I also realize it is 50 years old. I’ve now replaced or fixed: the steering column at least half a dozen hitch pins or linch pins- they pop out or fall out. a flat tire ignition switch – fixing this also fixed the charging and oil light from coming on all the time. light switch But now I would like some rear lights- I was hoping for some red ones so I can “legally” drive on the road that have removable red covers so I can use them as rear … Continue reading On the edge of change