How to navigate: the left side contains a menu, organized by month. Or, use the calendar to find a post within that month. Or, use the tag cloud to read posts by topic.
About me: I’m Just a regular guy from Alabama, wanting to build an awesome log home debt-free and live the simple life with my wife and kids. I hate debt, love God, and I worry about the direction of this great country. Teaching at a public school taught me society is hanging by a thread.
- For LHBA members, here’s the log_catalog_calculator (Updated 4/20/17)
- Here’s the design for a log arch to fit a 41″ wide military trailer: logarch (about $100 in materials).
- I use librecad for drafting.
- And I use Lubuntu as my computer operating system.
- There’s also a “tools and techniques” for anyone crazy enough to try what I’m doing.
- Here’s a calculator-wood_floor